Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. offers a wide range of analytical testing services from particle size distribution to viscosity and color analysis. A full list of our testing capability appears below. All analytical testing equipment is available to clients when using the testing facility to demo CMC process equipment or customer product optimization.
- Beckman-Coulter® LS™ 230 Particle Size Analyzer (0.04 – 2000 µm)
- Micromeritics® Gemini VII®Surface Area Analyzer (BET Method)
- Gretag-Macbeth® ColorEye® XTH & ProPalette® Color Matching Software
- Draw Down Rods / Bars & Measurement Cards
- Brookfield® RVT & KU Viscometers
- Total Solids / Moisture Balance
- Drying Oven
- Grind Gauge (Hegman, Mils, Micron)
- Density Cup (lbs/gal)
- pH Meters
- Conductivity Meters
- Shelf-Stability, Accelerated-Aging, Freeze / Thaw, & Filtration Testing
These analytical services are available to clients who are interested in testing their own product samples and not necessarily using CMC Equipment Demo facility. Contact CMC for price schedule for analytical lab services.