The CMC Supermill PLUS™ horizontal media mill is the latest adaption of a proven design that dates back to the late 1970’s. The need for finer particle size and higher quality dispersions in wet grinding has created many challenges for today’s manufacturer. CMC has met these custom processing challenges for particle size reduction with its Supermill PLUS™ media mill. Equipped with the latest milling technology and innovative design features, this media mill offers efficiency, flexibility and economy for the most demanding applications. The Supermill PLUS™ media mill is offered in a variety of sizes and materials of construction. Manufactured in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania USA, this media mill is one of the true work horses offered in the industry of grinding mills today! Come visit our Technology Center and test the Supermill PLUS™ media mill yourself.
Supermill Plus SPECIFICATIONS:
- Pressurized cartridge style double mechanical seal
- Spirally-cut chamber cooling jacket
- Large screen separation for media sizes down to 0.1mm and as large as 4.0mm – contact factory for even finer screen offerings
- Unique Fluidizer & Fluidizer “D” milling discs
- Flexible process design for discrete pass, high flow re-circulation and cascade milling
- “SMART” HMI style PLC Control Package – available in NEMA explosion-proof or Dust Tight control consoles
- Engineered materials of construction:
- Stainless Steel
- Wear resistant steel alloys
- Engineered polymers (nylon & UHMW)
- Polyurethane – durable “yellow jacket” coating
Duplex SUPERMILL PLUS II:
The Duplex Supermill Plus media mill is designed with two chambers on one common frame. The product passes through the first chamber and directly into the second chamber without the need of a surge tank or separate feed pump. Typically, larger media is charged in the first chamber and finer media in the second chamber. This enables two stages of grinding in one continuous pass. The CMC Duplex Supermill PLUS media mill is one of the most productive and efficient ways to address difficult custom processing applications.
At CMC, we can use our in-house toll milling services to help you test our equipment by producing production size batches.
Contact us today at 610-926-0984 or email@example.com to schedule a trial!